Fundraising Support Groups
Fundraising in the heart of the community
More and more of our supporters are joining forces to form Community Fundraising Groups in support of Cancer Fund for Children. Our groups work very hard in their own areas to raise awareness and generate vital funds.
Fundraising Support Groups make a real difference:
- Help organise local events.
- Receive donations from local people on our behalf.
- Volunteer at collections. place collection boxes in local shops.
- Help promote established Cancer Fund for Children fundraising initiatives in their area including Abseils. Skydives, Winter Woolly Walk and our schools programme.
Here’s a list of our Fabulous Groups:
- Friends – Belfast
- Mourne – Newcastle
- South Down
Join or create your own Fundraising Support Group
There are so many benefits. You could:
- Help raise the profile and vital funds for Cancer Fund for Children in your area.
- Become really involved in your community & meet new people.
- Have support from a dedicated Fundraiser.
- Share new and exciting experiences!!
If you’re interested in joining or forming a Community Support Group contact us on 028 9080 5599 or email firstname.lastname@example.org