Supporting Cancer Fund for Children in your workplace is easy and has lots of benefits for both your staff and your company.
Ways to get involved:
1) Become a Partner
This is one of the best ways to become involved with Cancer Fund for Children on a longer basis and really get to see how your fundraising impacts our families. By choosing us as your official charity you can:
- Boost morale
- Have fun in the workplace, bond your teams
- Motivate staff
- Get valuable PR coverage
- Align your business with NI’s leading children’s cancer charity
2) One off Event
Do you regularly hold an annual event, a big quiz, or cosy coffee morning? Then do it for Cancer Fund for Children! Or why not get together a team from your office to join in one of our challenging fun events?
At Cancer Fund for Children we are known for our fabulous events and campaigns. How about making your business part of that by sponsoring one? Or would you like to sponsor one of our services to families – a weekend of therapeutic respite or a residential for our young people?
4) Volunteering/ Gifts in Kind
Do you have something we could use? Valuable skills? Prizes for Raffles? Would you and your colleagues like to volunteer at events or give your time to help with one of our projects? We want to hear from you!
Why choose us?
- We are NI’s leading Children’s Cancer charity.
- We have a proven track record in happy and successful partnerships.
- We can make sure everyone knows your business is helping us through PR coverage.
- We have a dedicated highly experienced Corporate Team who love to work with all sizes of businesses.
- We make a real difference to families in NI affected by childhood cancer, but we need your help to do it and we aren’t embarrassed to ask!
Contact our Corporate Team today to learn more about how your business can make a huge impact. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 028 9080 5599.