Events & Challenges
Trek the Grand Canyon
When: 4 – 11 May 2018
Where: Grand Canyon and Zion National Park, USA
Cost: Registration £250 | Minimum Sponsorship £3,750
Contact: 028 9080 5599 or email email@example.com
Are you ready for the adventure of a lifetime…?
Join Cancer Fund for Children on this amazing trek in the Grand Canyon and get up close and personal with this world famous natural wonder.
Click the button below to register now for your free enquiry pack.
Grand Canyon Highlights
Route 66, the Bright Angel Trail and Zion National Park in Utah are just some of the iconic Canyon destinations you will experience on this trip and what better way to celebrate your amazing physical achievements on the trek, then a celebration dinner in the ultimate party town, Las Vegas!
- All flights
- All meals and filtered water
- All accommodation – National Park lodges and hostels / hotel in Las Vegas
- Action Challenge Trek Leader, medic and English speaking guides
- Celebration dinner on the last night in Las Vegas
Why trek with Cancer Fund for Children
As a Cancer Fund for Children trekker you will be helping local children and their families living with a cancer diagnosis. You will receive:
- A welcome pack with training and fundraising hints and tips
- Full support from a dedicated Cancer Fund for Children Fundraiser
- A Cancer Fund for Children representative who will join you the entire trek
- Pre-trek team meetings to get to know one another
- Organised training walks with a qualified Cancer Fund for Children expedition leader
- Lots of fundraising materials to help you reach your target
- A bright Cancer Fund for Children Grand Canyon t-shirt
- A post-trek home celebration night
Register now for your free enquiry pack, by clicking the link below.
Or to find out more about this once in a lifetime challenge get in touch with us:
Phone: 028 9080 5599