Events & Challenges
The Bog Run
Where: Castlewellan Forest Park
When: 8th October 2017
Cost: (Age 18+) Registration £20 | Minimum Sponsorship £80
(Age 12-17) Registration £20 | Minimum Sponsorship £50
Contact: 028 9080 5599 | email@example.com
Now in its third year, we’re delighted to offer you the chance to get knee deep in bog once again, by taking part in the boggiest 5K run around! It’s a run for fun and not to be taken too seriously (because it’s hard to look good covered in mud and picking twigs out of your hair) and best of all, by taking part, you are making a difference to the lives of local children affected by cancer.
A Bog Full Of Laughs
If you’ve always wanted to take part in a Tough Mudder style challenge but feared it wasn’t quite for you…then challenge yourself with the Bog Run! We don’t care if you can’t remember the last time you saw a gym – a great sense of humour is all we ask for!
What’s New This Year
- This year we want even more of you to take part so rope in your friends, family, colleagues and…..even the kids! This year, we have opened up our entry requirements and are delighted to welcome participants from age 12+
- Everyone who takes part in the Bog Run, will be awarded a shiny Bog Run medal at the end to say thanks for taking part! Each participant will also get a goody bag with drink and snack on completion of the run.
- With the changes, we are delighted that we can offer you an even better value Bog Run and have reduced how much we are asking you to pay to register and raise to take part.
Download our FAQs for more information.
So there are no excuses, get signed up and get absolutely boggin’!
The Bog Run is not a race. It’s a 5km (or 10km if you fancy a second lap!) course designed to be daring but not intimidating and is open to people of all abilities. You can go at your own pace and choose between four levels:
- Bog Runner 10K Elite – Only for the foolhardy! This is two laps of the course.
- Bog Runner 5K - A fast pace for those who want to challenge themselves.
- Bog Jogger – A medium pace that will stretch the legs.
- Bog Trotter – A slow pace for those who want to have a laugh and roll around in some mud!
Sign Up Today
Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Once registered you will receive a fundraising pack to get you started and more information about the event.